Sunday, April 10, 2016

E for Ethel

Just a quick plug for our favorite coffee haus - you know, if you ever find yourself in North Adelaide and in dire need of a latte.  E for Ethel is awesome.


I can't speak for others, but Ethels is definitely in our top 12 places to eat in Australia.



This is where Amy and I have spent most of our mornings working over one to three cups of java, although by the third cup I'm not so much working as paranoid and hyperventilating.  On Saturdays, we stop by for an awesome brunch.  Creatures of habit - I get the smashed avo on rye, the girls get the pancakes with ice cream, and Amy gets the scones.






Ethels was also approved by the bunster, which is important, because that pretty much makes or breaks a place for us.


2 comments:

Walrusdodges said...

That place was awesome!!

Deba said...

My son, when he was small, used to pronounce this Eee-thel; I hope that is the way they pronounce it in Australia.