Thursday, April 6, 2023

I know what you're asking

Where the hell have you been?  Where is the blogging?  What else am I supposed to read during my morning "constitutional?"

It's definitely my bad.  I was distracted by my other writing project, which is now "done."

My plan now with the blog is what psychologists calling 'flooding.'  Essentially, this will consist of producing so many blog posts that it will be hard for most of you to realize that the quality has plummeted, that I'm recycling content, that I've resorted to product placements in lieu of a retirement plan, or that most of the content was produced by a primitive AI.  

That being said, while reading it, why not crack open a cold Pabst Blue Ribbon (the real breakfast of champions)?

1 comment:

Deba said...

Are you taking a page out of 45’s playbook?